DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Using Gift Cards at Checkout

sandra

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: sunnnie
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
So, I love this game, I really do, but it sucks that we can't use gift cards as a purchasing method. For example, I'm at checkout, and turns out, I can't buy something because I don't have a debit card. I get why this could be, maybe if someone wants a refund, but, instead of money back maybe you could try getting potterpoints? Or something like that. Just my thoughts on this :)

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! However, as we have changed how checkouts are handled on our store, this suggestion will be listed as declined. As of October 2nd we have switched to Tebex Checkout, which offers additional ways for the community to make purchases. This should allow purchases with gift cards. All you need to do is click 'show more payment methods'.

1602174806041.png

Again, thank you for your suggestion and we hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!

That's a good idea, Sandra. Sadly it was denied. My friend is also a big fan of this game, we love playing it together, so I wanted to give him my gift card and something like a gift basket from jetgiftbaskets.com for his birthday. Can I do that, and will he be able to use it at checkout? I haven't seen a similar post and question on the forum, and that's why my only option is to ask it here. If not, I guess he'll be pleased with only a beer basket, lol.

Last edited: