DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Valentine's 2023 Giveaway

fmmeqj6.png

The season of love is upon us! Therefore, the WizNetworker team is excited to announce our Valentine's 2023 Giveaway! When you enter you'll have the chance to win either the Valentine's Housing Scenery, the Red Wizard Hat, or the Heart Staff wand appearance as well as 200 House Points and 100 Potter Points. There will be one winner at the moment, but that can change with the number of submissions!

This time, the giveaway will work a little differently... you have to write something nice about someone else in order to enter! This message can be to a friend, someone you wish to get to know more, or even your significant other if applicable! Negative and inappropriate messages will be deleted, so please be careful and considerate of what you write. We hope you enjoy this little spin on a normal giveaway, and that this Valentine's is sweet to you!

Giveaway Guidelines:
- All submissions must follow all the Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- Submissions must be submitted as a reply to this forum post.​
- By entering, you allow us to share your submission on the PW website if picked as the winner.​
- All submissions should follow all Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- You may only enter one submission.​
- Any submissions that do not follow the above rules and guidelines will not be counted.​

Giveaway Timeline:
- Date Announced: February 12​
- Submissions Closed: February 28​
- Winner(s) Announced: March 1​
For any questions, please message Alexa (alexa#6745), Emily (Ralie#5837), or Danielle (MamaDuckie#4821).

Again, the submission period will close on February 28th, at 11:59 pm PST. Best of luck to everyone, we can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

andiinq

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: twiinq
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
Stef_Custom is one of the most caring and intelligent people I've had in my life.

hypercative

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: hypercative
Raven
My friend, Ollie (ign: oliveshatesyou), has been one of the most supportive people I've ever met and has been forced to go through way too much for such a generous, thoughtful, sweet, and funny soul. They're insanely patient, willing to listen and guide me through this server whenever I've had a tough time, and generally trying their best to help me any time I've expressed any distress. Wildly creative with writing and art, willing to share their ideas and thoughts, giving great input whenever they can. Dedicating so much time to people, putting all of their efforts into gifts, and showing they really listen to you by making references to things you've said. They're someone who deserves the most intense support and love from anyone. Truly the most lovable person who doesn't get enough. Just having them as a friend, I know I'm safe and have someone who will always be by my side and who I can remind that I will be next to theirs.

may be too intense of a post but id just like to put my appreciation out anyway :)

Last edited:

ForestSpy

New Magician
Nox family, you all mean the world to me. You guys give great advice and support me through everything I’m going through. You are some of my closest friends on PW. When I’m feeling down, I can always count on you guys to make me feel better. I am so glad to have found you guys ❤️
P.S. Thank you, Hailey, for all the rain 😂

xoxofroggy

New Magician
torntwilight is more like me than me. my perfect match! my bestie. My perfect match. the perfect pair by beabadoobee is how i feel.

rosiemary

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: rosiemary
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire
TrumansGhost is one of the kindest people I've ever met online, he's a wonderful friend and always brings energy and joy to everyone when he's on the server or in a voice call. He's super generous and makes everyone laugh, we all stan Truman <3

Deathlish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
To THE CRESTELLOS and THE THORNS

I really enjoyed being apart of both guilds. Although thorns was my first every guild i was in. I have always kind of been drawn to the crestellos, and how much they like to try to help people, although there were rumours that the crestellos were bad people, none of them are real AT ALL. But this isn't about that, this is about thanking people like Immites, Hektor, Laniex, Rain, Ju, Cola, Froggyboys and a lot more. I felt welcomed into both guilds so thanks guys!!! <3

Last edited:

WolfQueen99

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: WolfQueen99
I met Boumic05 about two years ago on PotterWorld by randomly popping into his housing and immediately after, we became good friends. He's very kind and funny, having welcomed me into his housing despite I was just a random player dropping by. He's also hardworking, making many amazing builds in his housing and allowing his friends to build in his housing to make it feel like a cozy town. Had I not met him, I wouldn't be introduced by my other friends, so I'm very grateful and enjoy spending time chatting, dueling, drinking butter brew, and just hanging around. I'm glad to have met him and everyone else, and now, we're like one big family <3

Benjam!n

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BOOJONS
Dark Follower Griffin
My best friend, who is my absolute number #1. She is a very talented baker and a very clever IT engineer. She has a lovely personality. She is so lovely to animals, rescuing them and rehousing them, even adopting some herself. She supports me in everything I do, has been by my side for so many years. She deserves nothing but the best <3

Zenfujioka

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ZenFujioka
Serpent
This is for my lovely fiance :) , I love you so much, we've already been together for a little more than a year can you believe that, even though it doesn't feel like it. You know, even though we've already done so much together it still doesn't feel like enough, I genuinely want to spend the rest of my life with you and I truly believe that you are the one for me, I love you with all of my heart, I just can't get enough of you, I will never ever get tired of you and I will always be with you, I promised till the end of time and I meant it. No matter what may happen in our life, no matter what hardships we may face, no matter who we end up turning out to be, just know that throughout all that and even after I will be with you and love you with all my heart like I've always had since the first time I realized that I needed to be with you. I will always be here for you and you'll always be the person that lives rent free in my head and in my heart. Valentines day never really meant a lot to me but I wanted to make this Valentines day special because it's with you. I wish I could get you flowers and a teddy bear but I can't since I'm not there :(. I can't believe that we were able to make it this far, from meeting on a game and talking about random things on discord to legitimately being engaged, you truly make me the happiest person in the universe and I love you so so so so SO much, my honey, my cutie, my gorgeous model of a fiance, my love, Goodnight honey, I love you so much, mwa, Happy Valentines Day my sweet honey

SimplyCrazy_

New Magician
To Ign: Simply_Starlight

Dear Shu, We've known each other for just over a year now... A year and 2 months, 17 days to be exact but I was able to become your lovely partner last year on that faithful Valentines, you helped me see the world for what beauties lay inside it, allowed me to overcome things I never could have dreamed of before. Dear god we have had our hardships sure, but nothing we couldn't get past and work together to solve it. I think I should get to the point right now... Asterin... I love you with all my heart... Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentines love, I know you're sleeping right now and once you get up I'm going to be making you something to celebrate I just wish I got to be able to see you more in the short yet also long time we've had together.

From Ign: SimplyCrazy_