DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Valentine's 2023 Giveaway

fmmeqj6.png

The season of love is upon us! Therefore, the WizNetworker team is excited to announce our Valentine's 2023 Giveaway! When you enter you'll have the chance to win either the Valentine's Housing Scenery, the Red Wizard Hat, or the Heart Staff wand appearance as well as 200 House Points and 100 Potter Points. There will be one winner at the moment, but that can change with the number of submissions!

This time, the giveaway will work a little differently... you have to write something nice about someone else in order to enter! This message can be to a friend, someone you wish to get to know more, or even your significant other if applicable! Negative and inappropriate messages will be deleted, so please be careful and considerate of what you write. We hope you enjoy this little spin on a normal giveaway, and that this Valentine's is sweet to you!

Giveaway Guidelines:
- All submissions must follow all the Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- Submissions must be submitted as a reply to this forum post.​
- By entering, you allow us to share your submission on the PW website if picked as the winner.​
- All submissions should follow all Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- You may only enter one submission.​
- Any submissions that do not follow the above rules and guidelines will not be counted.​

Giveaway Timeline:
- Date Announced: February 12​
- Submissions Closed: February 28​
- Winner(s) Announced: March 1​
For any questions, please message Alexa (alexa#6745), Emily (Ralie#5837), or Danielle (MamaDuckie#4821).

Again, the submission period will close on February 28th, at 11:59 pm PST. Best of luck to everyone, we can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

SparkHoro

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Rauol_Duke
Honeybadger
To IGN: FoolShi

Dear Fool,
I'd like to express my feeling that we have been known each other for about 3-4 years now. I was able to be your best friend throughout years. If we didn't have partner, we'd be basically each other partner haha! Everyday is always fun for us no matter what we do. We spend time together much as possible within our lifetime, we may be be busy, may be stuck, may be sad, or anything but we're always there for each other even though we spites each other or brag to each other haha! To me, this is truly most amazing time if anything, because we are platonic soulmate. That is why I am truly grateful to have you in my life.

mermaidcat

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: mermaidcat
Griffin Phoenix

The season of love is upon us! Therefore, the WizNetworker team is excited to announce our Valentine's 2023 Giveaway! When you enter you'll have the chance to win either the Valentine's Housing Scenery, the Red Wizard Hat, or the Heart Staff wand appearance as well as 200 House Points and 100 Potter Points. There will be one winner at the moment, but that can change with the number of submissions!

This time, the giveaway will work a little differently... you have to write something nice about someone else in order to enter! This message can be to a friend, someone you wish to get to know more, or even your significant other if applicable! Negative and inappropriate messages will be deleted, so please be careful and considerate of what you write. We hope you enjoy this little spin on a normal giveaway, and that this Valentine's is sweet to you!

Giveaway Guidelines:
- All submissions must follow all the Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- Submissions must be submitted as a reply to this forum post.​
- By entering, you allow us to share your submission on the PW website if picked as the winner.​
- All submissions should follow all Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).​
- You may only enter one submission.​
- Any submissions that do not follow the above rules and guidelines will not be counted.​

Giveaway Timeline:
- Date Announced: February 12​
- Submissions Closed: February 28​
- Winner(s) Announced: March 1​
For any questions, please message Alexa (alexa#6745), Emily (Ralie#5837), or Danielle (MamaDuckie#4821).

Again, the submission period will close on February 28th, at 11:59 pm PST. Best of luck to everyone, we can't wait to see what you create!
Kamer aka cheddarsoup aka Kamer_Lupin is the best candidate for headmaster #ched4headmaster and here's why
a) he has the most impressive history of winning anything and everything, so he should probably win this candidacy
b) he is so funny
c) he is the best
hence, for these reasons, cheddarsoup is the best ever and so epic

Marulit

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Marulit
Auralock Raven
To Emma, Zachary, Arabella and the rest of my past Longbottom family,

As I sit down to write this Valentine's letter to you guys, my heart is filled with gratitude for our time, stretching to 2018 on Potterworld. We've known each other for years in this virtual world, but it feels like we've known each other for a longer period of time. We've formed a bond that transcends the digital world and the meaning of a true friendship thanks to the adventures we've shared. We've laughed and shared memories together, and your kindness, intelligence, and character that varies from humorous to a strong person never cease to amaze me.

You guys have brought light and warmth into my life in a form of a magical experience to escape the reality. You guys have been a constant source of joy and laughter during the good times and a source of comfort and support during the bad.

I can't help but feel a glimpse of sadness knowing you guys are no longer here to share this moment with me. Our time together in this land has been wonderful and felt so close but unapproachable memory by now, but the memories we made together will forever be treasured in my heart forever. Each time I hear the soft piano that fades into the swirling melodies when you open Minecraft straight into Potterworld will always remind me of you guys, always. Today, our house manor is quiet as ever, it sits, waiting for someone to come.. To be fair, each time I join the manor, I couldn't help but feel sad yet also feel so much love coming into me. It was a mixture of both. I knew that all this family, is just a coincidence that fate decided to pair up with me, But I knew in a way universally, that you guys are a part of me, something I will hold dear in my life, you guys opened up a window of a past for me to look at, or even a reflection of a kid I once was. Our family discord/manor has been sitting there unchanged the way I wanted it since 2019/2020 which is the date everyone was last seen for the last time.

It's been some time, a long time even since we met each other again, but the impact you guys had in my life and growth as a person is universal. To me, you guys were more than "just a Minecraft family" you guys were true friends. You guys were always willing to listen, to offer words of encouragement, or simply to joke around with like a real family. I really miss the adventures that we faced, the late-night discord calls, and even the silly conversations Elise would make. Although we may have lost touch here, please know that you guys will always have a special place in my heart. You guys were there for every experience I faced in Potterworld and ultimately showed me the true value of friendship in a world where connections are frequently fleeting.

As I close the curtains of this post, I hope wherever you guys go on your brooms towards to great voyage of life haha, I hope you guys are always surrounded by love and happiness. Thank you for the laughs, memories, and friendship

My dear ex-Longbottom family, I wish you a very happy Valentine's Day. You guys are the true Valentine's that I've always needed.

Love you guys, always.
E/L
2023-02-24_00.31.07.png

Last edited:

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
To my dearest beloved Tillsel (@tilllyy) (saviour and hero of PW),

You are the tillyrawr to my jennrawr, the bloombaddie to my stellashawty, the chqsingcars to my snowpqtrol, the clqiro to my cqvetown....... Please play valorant and stardew with me again... thanks for letting me into the ginger government... u have amazing music taste (OOOO IM SO SORRY FOR THE THIGNS I DOOO) and our collab playlists are toptier... here's my poem of love to u

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Our love can finally be revealed,
And you can find me at the cornfield... :unsure:

P.S. keep slaying those hurdles! (& im a better builder please stop denying the magnitude of greatness that was my raven thx)

dogfood (edited) COME BACK FROM THE BEACH!!!!!! :poop: