DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Very VERY VERY angry suggestion about FLYING COURSE INCONSISTENCY

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
SO i was in a FLYING class today as you DO and i go under the FIRST BRANCH that u gotta go under and stick to the LEFT side due to it being THE SHORTEST way THROUGH. the left side of the branch is completely UNBARRIERD due to this suggestion that i made HERE a long time ago: https://potterworldmc.com/threads/section-in-story-race.1851/. HOWEVER THE BARRIERS WERE ONLY removed in STORY RACE MINIGAME and NOT the class map. This leaves INCONSISTENCY between the maps that may or NOT have made me LOSE 1st PLACE. EITHER ADD THE BARIRERS BACK IN THE MINIGAME OR REMOVE INC CLASS

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
I think the inconsistency between the maps is what keeps it exciting in classes honestly it adds a nice change between everything, if all the maps are the same I feel like it'd lose some fun in it & Matty, now you know classes have barriers lol

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I think the inconsistency between the maps is what keeps it exciting in classes honestly it adds a nice change between everything, if all the maps are the same I feel like it'd lose some fun in it & Matty, now you know classes have barriers lol
yeah but the case is that the entirety of the map is exactly the same as its meant to be the same map and adding barriers isnt 'adding variety' seen as u cant see them, im pretty sure its just an oversight

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
What’s the point in adding extra challenges if you can’t see them though? It’s not like you spot it and swerve to avoid it, there’s no way to tell in advance that there are barriers

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @MattyPoltergeist,

We definitely agree with you on this, so this suggestion has been accepted. We think consistency between the two flying courses is necessary in terms of barriers and where players are able to fly, so we will look at implementing this soon.

Thank you for the feedback and have a great day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @MattyPoltergeist!!

The map mentioned has actually been completely revamped! We hope everyone likes flying the new map! Thank you again for bringing this up to us, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: