DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Visispecs

Luna_51

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Luna_51
Serpent
Hey so I lost my visispecs as I haven't played in a while and can't remember what happened to them, I was just going to remake them but I don't know the recipe to make them. I have all the materials I need I just don't know where to put everything on the crafting table. So if someone can help with this that would be great! Thank you

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hey so I lost my visispecs as I haven't played in a while and can't remember what happened to them, I was just going to remake them but I don't know the recipe to make them. I have all the materials I need I just don't know where to put everything on the crafting table. So if someone can help with this that would be great! Thank you
we dont craft gear anymore. In order to get any gear piece, you either buy it directly from the marketplace or you get them from gear recipes that you get from killing mobs or chests.

Luna_51

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Luna_51
Serpent
This is for a quest not just any gear piece. When I talk to Lana's dad he gives me a list of materials to make the visispecs and he says to use the crafting table to make them. My problem is that I can't find my original pair so I am resorting to just making a new pair.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
This is for a quest not just any gear piece. When I talk to Lana's dad he gives me a list of materials to make the visispecs and he says to use the crafting table to make them. My problem is that I can't find my original pair so I am resorting to just making a new pair.
ohhh my bad. If you still have to craft them, the quest probably glitched, so yeah, just try to craft it again