DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

walking sticks / wands

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
for copyright reasons the serpent cane has been removed from the shop; despite the fact that I am for the idea that the serpent cane is one of the most particular and sober wands there are, it would be nice if a similar stick but with a different theme were added; for example a normal walking knoll in silver (without the snake head) which then becomes a wand, and use more often this type of wand for other projects

Last edited:

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Nicolas.V !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with their ideas! I will now bring this up to the rest of Poltergeist team. Once we've received a decision, I will come back to you, so definitely keep an eye out on this thread!!

Thank you once more for creating this suggestion and have a wonderful day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @Nicolas.V !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We think it would be a nice idea to add a new wand that has the appearance of a cane to the store since we no longer have one on the store, and it would be nice to add this as an option for people who like longer wands!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!