DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand Appearance Suggestion - Loba's Staff

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
In Apex Legends, a brand new character has been introduced by the name of Loba. One signature thing about her is her weapon - a staff with a wolf head. I believe this would be a really cool wand appearance to have. There are a number of pop culture references on the Potterworld store when it comes to wand appearances such as the Mercy Staff, Sonic Device, Frost Staff and many more. This would be a really cool addition to the store!

(Reference picture below - search Apex Legends Loba for other media references)

Attachments

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I think this idea is pretty cool! Even if people aren't familiar with Apex Legends, I think this would still be a popular item because of how cool the design is.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll bring it up with the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a response!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!

We have discussed your idea and decided that this is going to be implemented! We really liked it and we think this would be a nice addition to the store, you can expect this in the future! Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Haha, I love the staff idea for the werewolves! its really cool with the wolf head, I think this is a good idea!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Joel Crestello!

On behalf of the the Poltergeist team, we'd like to thank you again for making this suggestion! The wand you suggested has been made, and from this month's new store release, you can now purchase it. We hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us!

Have a wonderful day!