DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

wand effect

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
White green white yellow there are a lot of white varation and there is white snow white cream white vanilla white ivory ecc ecc...

kaela

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: kaae
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
In game it would be hard to see a difference between the different shades of white, which makes the variations rather unnecessary. While it would be great if everyone had access to the particles through the store, I think that leaving it as a reward for the winter waltz tournament allows the winners an exclusive prize for their hard work.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
I think white should be a standard color to buy maybe they can change the reward whit a wand because in hp the color are dark and white

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not sure what you mean, but I think you mean that the winterwaltz rewards should be changed to a wand and the white effects should then be available on the store, but this would be unfair to any previous winners if they had the white particles because they don't have the exclusive prize anymore. If they were to be given the wand instead, this would probably annoy them if they don't want a wand and they are forced to buy the white effects because they were taken away.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree with what @Honey_Dwarf1 said. Changing the rewards now that the tournaments have already happened isn't a very good idea, in my opinion. I think that it's fine as it is; there are already white wand effects in the game, they're just rather exclusive. It's possible to get them, you just have to work hard and win a winter waltz tournament.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
I personally think that ehite effect and black effect should be added because we can see this in harry potter as standard color (on film) This is my personal idea different from your and i PERSONALLY think that they should be buyable or more easy obtenaible in winter waltz since many of us aren't duelling champion

kaela

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: kaae
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Like nathan and daisy said, it would be unfair to those who have already won the winter waltz tournament. The point of the tournament is that it's challenging, which gives those who put in work a chance to win something no one else has.

In addition, I'm not quite sure what you mean by white and black wand effects being the standard colors in the harry potter films. From what I can tell, each spell emits a different color (ex: expelliarmus being red), similar to how potterworld's spells are set up.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
kaela i said when on harry potter people materalize their color are white:good black:evil
but i understand that people don't want their prize removed and i am very sorry of this but we are in democracy so nothing

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Nicolas!
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld.
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will inform you once a decision has been made.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
After discussing your suggestion thoroughly, we have unfortunately decided to decline it for a few reasons. This will not be something we will be adding in the future because it is a reward for Winter Waltz Tournament Winners and we would like to keep it exclusive and special, as otherwise it would be unfair towards past winners.
In addition to this, the white particle effects do not show up as completely white in game which poses another problem.
Hopefully this makes sense and you decide to make more forum threads in the future! We thank you for every idea you bring forward!
Have a magical day!