DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand Suggestion: Atiesh, Greatstaff of the guardian.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Okay that wand looks sooo cool! I really like the bird on it. The model for the staff I assume would be very difficult but I'm sure the team could do it!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Greetings @8BitColours

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this will be extremely hard to transfer into Minecraft as the design will be extremely difficult. However, we may be looking to create a staff with some sort of bird on it in the future so please make sure to keep an eye out for that!

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it! I hope you have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @8BitColours!

After discussing this suggestion further, we have decided to create the wand appearance for this, and you can now purchase it on the store from this month's new store release! Therefore, this suggestion will be marked as completed and accepted.

Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a lovely day!