DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I like this idea! This seems like a pretty funny wand appearance and I think this would be pretty popular on the store!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for your suggestion!
I will pass on your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team and we will inform you of any changes.
Have a great day!

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
That would be really cool :D but what did you have in mind for the cane? :eek: Is it going to be fancy or just a simple wooden stick

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there!
After discussing your idea, we have unfortunately decided to decline it. Not many players buy the beard, so we do not think the walking cane would be very popular either, considering most players are fairly young and would likely not be interested in something like this. We also do not think it would be very interesting, as it might just end up being a simple stick, as we are not sure how this would be fancy. Technically, staff wand apperances can also be viewed as walking canes, as they can be used as such in certain situations.
Additionally, it does not make much sense to cast spells with a walking cane, unlike when casting with a staff, as that is a more magical object.
Nevertheless, thank you for bringing up your idea to us. We really appreciate it and would appreciate any future ideas from you even more!
Enjoy your day!