DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

wands

Gold3Gold

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Gold3Gold
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf SPEW
please give everyone the choice to change back their wands after the pride event, I don't want to walk around with a constant reminder. I didn't read the warning about the wand appearance (I was wondering where the item went after the pride maze event then someone said I needed to do /wands and I clicked it because I thought that's how I would get it) long story short I made a mistake

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I absolutely agree. I feel like your first wand should be something that you always keep, something special, and not something that you lose with your first wand purchase.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Gold3Gold, and Ivan_,

Thank you both for giving your feedback!

In this instance, your suggestion has been brought up earlier. We agree, where we have planned this feature! You can read more about that in this thread. In regards to adding it for pride specifically, we can't promise this. The reason being is because the event is temporary, where this would also apply to future events where these appearances might be given.

The mentioned thread is to allow it globally, with any wand purchase, where your mention (an event reward) would be included in this! As such, I'll mark this thread as a duplicate as it's already planned! :)

We would love to see more suggestions from you in the future!

Regardless, I wish you both a wonderful day :heart: