DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Werewolf Transformation

Miillly

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OnyxGreyback
Serpent Werewolf
At the moment if you have bought the werewolf pack you receive multiple things, including a werewolf hat to count as a "transformation" although I believe we should receive an animorphus much like the "S.P.E.W." Pack, as that would make a lot more sense. I know some love the hat, so maybe we would be able to choose between the two?

Just an idea <3

Love,
Milly

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
To be honest, I don't think this is possible? I mean, it would probably require a lot more effort, and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Having the different capabilities also creates room for unfairness, This could create difficulties in factors such as price, etc...

Miillly

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OnyxGreyback
Serpent Werewolf
To be honest, I don't think this is possible? I mean, it would probably require a lot more effort, and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Having the different capabilities also creates room for unfairness, This could create difficulties in factors such as price, etc...
actually S.P.E.W. is the same price as werewolf and they have a transformation. im not trying to push anything, im just saying it would make more sense for us to actually have a transformation.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello!

Whilst this idea sounds wonderful and we thank you for this suggestion, we're sadly going to have to deny it. We are denying this suggestion as we have a policy that we can not modify or add onto available packages or items after they’ve been released.

Once again, we thank you so much for the suggestion!