DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Werewolf Transformations

Miillly

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OnyxGreyback
Serpent Werewolf
I feel like werewolves kind of got the lower tier of the clubs. Seeing as it does not have an actual transformation. I feel as though they should, given that S.P.E.W. has one. Now, I know we have a hat, but I'm speaking for myself and probably a lot of other people when I say-- I would much prefer a transformation; given that is basically the whole concept of being a werewolf.

sincerely,
Onyx

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Miillly and readers,

Thank you for your suggestion! We always appreciate feedback from the player base. I see that your specific suggestion for the Werewolf transformation (animorphus) has already been handled in two earlier threads. These threads are available here (original) & here (duplicate).

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because Potterworld has a policy to not add things to/modify existing packages and items, as people have already bought the package. We want to provide people with the clarity of what they are buying, where modifying them afterwards could increase but also decrease the value, which isn't desired.

Because of what is stated above I will be marking your suggestion as duplicate. If you have additional suggestions/feedback to share please don't hesitate to reach out, as we love to hear ideas!

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee