DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

What's your favourite minigame?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Hey May! I personally have always loved Melting floor! It's quite always been my favorite mini-game due to the fact it's simple and isn't long-lasting! Plus the maps are fabulous! The builders do quite an amazing job.

Jadyn Kingling

Magician
Minecraft IGN: JadynKingling
Raven
Melting Floor is my favorite. I love how everyone has a decent shot at winning, and there isn't really a advantage for anyone. If you stay at the first floor the whole game, there's always a good chance you'll fall down multiple floors. Depending on how you play it, you could win on the first floor, or the last.

Lilian

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: Liyl
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
my favorite minigame is probably melting floor or quabbleball

Last edited:

rt65

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: plucky4
Phoenix Raven
My favourite minigame is definitely flying because it can be really competitive but also fun and the maps are great, plus I've made a couple of friends as a result of getting into flying, which is never a bad thing!

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Quabbleball has a lot of factors that make each role unique and complex and I like that personally

I like melting floor because I think it connects the most to minecraft of all the mingames, I think it's the most simple but still rich with strategy, it combines those too better then any other game, quabble too much strategy, hide and seek too little, flying is probably a close second but still has a steep learning curve to the best

Maddie

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: maddinq
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent VIP Werewolf SPEW
I love melting floors. beside's that a good game of flying is always nice. :D
1) your name sounds like Vbucks :0
2) my favorite minigame is spell wars because it's like survival games !
3) my favorite non-/games minigame is duck duck goose because it's like survival games !