DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

When you click on the mob using the map, also include which plants spawn around it

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I agree. Overall, the food and potion making are really left out.. Once they do the stuff that they planned for spells and the rest of the game play, I think that professions really need yet another rework.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hey @Yellow_Flower!!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We always love hearing your ideas to help improve the server. I will bring your suggestion up to the team and we will discuss it. I will return back to you once a decision has been made so make sure to watch this thread!

Thanks again and have a fantastic day!!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Yellow_Flower!!

Thank you again for taking the time to make this suggestion! I am delighted to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! This idea has already been planned and will be worked on. We understand that this would make it a bit easier and convenient to find the various types of planets around the map.

We love to hear your ideas and suggestions and appreciate any feedback you give! Please continue to share your thoughts to help improve the server! Have a marvelous day and enjoy the holidays!