DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
I agree. Overall, the food and potion making are really left out.. Once they do the stuff that they planned for spells and the rest of the game play, I think that professions really need yet another rework.
Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We always love hearing your ideas to help improve the server. I will bring your suggestion up to the team and we will discuss it. I will return back to you once a decision has been made so make sure to watch this thread!
Thank you again for taking the time to make this suggestion! I am delighted to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! This idea has already been planned and will be worked on. We understand that this would make it a bit easier and convenient to find the various types of planets around the map.
We love to hear your ideas and suggestions and appreciate any feedback you give! Please continue to share your thoughts to help improve the server! Have a marvelous day and enjoy the holidays!
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the massive delay in response to your suggestion! Unfortunately, we will be switching the decision from accepted to declined. However, this change does not come without a bit of excitement!
As a part of the coming Potterworld 2.0 update, plants will spawn in a more randomized fashion within their general location, rather than their current nodes in a fixed location. You can catch a glimpse of the update, which includes a sneak peak of our new potions and herbology systems, in our 12th Anniversary Live Event video here.
Nevertheless, we thank you for leaving this suggestion and hope you have a wonderful day!