DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Where is Lacerum Incisis?

Metal

Magician
Minecraft IGN: metalman63
Griffin
One of the features of the Revelius update I was most excited for, was the re-introduction of the spell Lacerum Incisis. However, after the update released, I was really disappointed to find out the spell would not be releasing. Is there any update on progress for the reintegration of the spell? I know a lot of older players who have waited for 3+ years now to get the spell.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
There may be a quest introduced in the future that will allow players to get the spell, I'm pretty sure. It's just a matter of time :)

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I understand your frustration, there's a few things that were promised to come out with the Revelius update that haven't actually come out (like the location discovery thing in /me) but there's one thing I noticed about your post that I wanted to directly reply to:
I know a lot of older players who have waited for 3+ years now to get the spell.
3+ years? Really? The exploration update made the spell unobtainable, and that update came around June 2018; that's barely 2+ years ago. Or do you mean they didn't get the spell before that update, and couldn't get it when they wanted it after its removal?

Metal

Magician
Griffin
I understand your frustration, there's a few things that were promised to come out with the Revelius update that haven't actually come out (like the location discovery thing in /me) but there's one thing I noticed about your post that I wanted to directly reply to:

3+ years? Really? The exploration update made the spell unobtainable, and that update came around June 2018; that's barely 2+ years ago. Or do you mean they didn't get the spell before that update, and couldn't get it when they wanted it after its removal?
I think my timing might be a little off, around 2 years since the quest has been disabled but it took me around a year to progress enough in the game to have enough gold and materials to be able to craft the felix felicis. Was it just me or was leveling up through the years painfully slow a few years back.

Metal

Magician
Griffin
Overall I felt like there was a lack of more unique rewards other than gold for quests. After completing every quest available so far, I felt like the longer 2 or 3 part questlines have much more potential for a really cool collectible or trinket as rewards but nothing but gold was rewarded. :(

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Metal,
This is indeed something that we are planning on hopefully implementing and that we are currently looking into. You can check the original thread here.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld and we hope that you decide to bring forth more of your ideas in the future!
Have a magical day :)