DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wicked Willow Scenery

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I’m not sure what would be in this scenery? There’d be a wicked willow of course, but that’s not really enough for a whole scenery, so there would have to be something else in the scenery that makes in not just generic terrain, so I’m not sure many people would buy it if it’s just for a wicked willow

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
I like this idea but I do agree that there would need to be more to this! Hopefully, we'll see something in the future tho! Lovely idea.

Sof

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: oldromantics
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
it could include the groundskeepers hut as well as the wicked willow
I think that adding the Groundskeeper’s hut, the pumpkin patch, and willow would be awesome! They’re kinda far apart, but another idea could be to include the owlery on the far side of the scenery, across from the hut or willow.

Belle

Magician
Minecraft IGN: trashdotcom
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The Dark Forest Scenery that was released this month already has the wicked willow, the groundkeeper's house, and the lake in the forest

I'm not sure how a "wicked willow scenery" would be much different than this current one

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @ArborlyMink!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are always on the lookout for more ways to make Potterworld a better place, so we are really appreciative of your idea!

Unfortunately at this time we will be declining your suggestion. While we like where you're going with this idea, we actually have a scenery that has the Wicked Willow! It is called the Dark Forest Scenery, you can find it here! This scenery also includes more than just the Wicked Willow, so I would suggest taking a look at it as it has a pretty cool design, and it may be what you're looking for!

Once again thank you for making this suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,

Cate