DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Win effects for minigames.

Justin ✓

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Lofwyn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
So this suggestion came in my mind when I finished a melting floor game. When I won a game of melting floor I saw that there came firework out of me as a win effect. I thought, maybe it would be cool if Potterworld adds some win effects in the Potterworld online store.
I think it should not have lot of particals, in case with the lag people can have. But win effects seems cool for me if you win a game. As example it is cool to have a win effect as magical particals around you in purple for example, or books that are flying around you.

Share you're opinion below this suggestion, what do you think about this?

- Justin

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey Justin!

The Poltergeist team always appreciates and values any feedback given to us. We discussed your suggestion and came to the conclusion that we like the idea! You can expect to see it implemented in the future.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Justin ✓!

I'm happy to say that this suggestion has now been completed with its addition to Drooble's Order! You can read more about it here! Additionally, it has also been added as a potential reward in the recent Voting Store Update, which you can read about here!

Thank you so much for making your suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!