DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Windows Philanthropy's February Giveaway

Windows_Dog

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Windows_Dog
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Jr. Game Designer
Hello Potterworld Community,

Thank you for the amazing support, we had last month! But we are back again with another giveaway and this time, it's for again another 10'000 gold. But before I get to the rules, I have been asked about Windows Philanthropy. Windows Philanthropy is a company that works on helping the community with anything they need financially, like buying housing blocks and tools. More information on the company will be released later on. Now back to the giveaway!

Rules:
  • To enter the giveaway, reply with your in-game name.
  • One reply per forum account.
  • Please keep it to one reply, conversations will make this harder. If you have any questions, do not feel shy to PM me either in-game to Windows_Dog or on Discord; Dazza#2002
  • And lastly, have fun. This is meant for fun and used to benefit the community.

Deadline:
  • The giveaway will end on:
    • February 28th, 2023 at 12pm AEDT [Australian Eastern Daylight Time]
    • February 28th, 2023 at 1am GMT [Greenwich Mean Time]
    • February 28th, 2023 at 2am NT [Netherlands Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 8pm EST [Eastern Standard Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 7pm CT [Central Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 5pm PST [Pacific Standard Time]
  • I will reply to this thread with "This giveaway will be closed and any replies after this post will not count towards the giveaway." to officially conclude the giveaway.
  • I will then within the hour, pick the winner using a wheel picker and post the video and along with the winner.
Best of luck,
Windows

Idris

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Idris_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order Jr. Engineer
IGN: Idris_

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Hello Potterworld Community,

Thank you for the amazing support, we had last month! But we are back again with another giveaway and this time, it's for again another 10'000 gold. But before I get to the rules, I have been asked about Windows Philanthropy. Windows Philanthropy is a company that works on helping the community with anything they need financially, like buying housing blocks and tools. More information on the company will be released later on. Now back to the giveaway!

Rules:
  • To enter the giveaway, reply with your in-game name.
  • One reply per forum account.
  • Please keep it to one reply, conversations will make this harder. If you have any questions, do not feel shy to PM me either in-game to Windows_Dog or on Discord; Dazza#2002
  • And lastly, have fun. This is meant for fun and used to benefit the community.

Deadline:
  • The giveaway will end on:
    • February 28th, 2023 at 12pm AEDT [Australian Eastern Daylight Time]
    • February 28th, 2023 at 1am GMT [Greenwich Mean Time]
    • February 28th, 2023 at 2am NT [Netherlands Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 8pm EST [Eastern Standard Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 7pm CT [Central Time]
    • February 27th, 2023 at 5pm PST [Pacific Standard Time]
  • I will reply to this thread with "This giveaway will be closed and any replies after this post will not count towards the giveaway." to officially conclude the giveaway.
  • I will then within the hour, pick the winner using a wheel picker and post the video and along with the winner.
Best of luck,
Windows
IGN: whoohoo