DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Windows Philanthropy's January Giveaway

Windows_Dog

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Windows_Dog
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Jr. Game Designer
Hello Potterworld Community,

Thanks to everyone in this community that supported me and a newly founded company, I would like to give back to this community! I am happy to say this marks the first project of Windows Philanthropy with the first giveaway of 10'000 gold. I am hoping to have some sort of a giveaway, every month, so if you do not win this month, you can always try next month.

Rules:
  • To enter the giveaway, reply with your in-game name.
  • One reply per forum account.
  • Please keep it to one reply, conversations will make this harder. If you have any questions, do not feel shy to PM me either in-game to Windows_Dog or on Discord; Dazza#2002
  • And lastly, have fun. This is meant for fun and used to benefit the community.

Deadline:
  • The giveaway will end on:
    • January 31st, 2023 at 12pm AEDT [Australian Eastern Daylight Time]
    • January 31st, 2023 at 1am GMT [Greenwich Mean Time]
    • January 31st, 2023 at 2am NT [Netherlands Time]
    • January 30th, 2023 at 8pm EST [Eastern Standard Time]
    • January 30th 2023 at 7pm CT [Central Time]
    • January 30th, 2023 at 5pm PST [Pacific Standard Time]
  • I will reply to this thread with "This giveaway will be closed and any replies after this post will not count towards the giveaway." to officially conclude the giveaway.
  • I will then within the hour, pick the winner using a wheel picker and post the video (to show it's not a scam) and along with the winner.
Best of luck,
Windows

Last edited:

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
Teheeo