DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizarding Assembly

Mxckeyyy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mxckeyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
For 10 minutes a day we could do a wizarding assembly for the classes available for that day and let the new people understand how to use the server. Also Wizarding assembly could allow the housing system to also come into play where we sit on our housing tables, Therefore this idea could include ac but they could be called assembly credits, and could be used for anything from the great hall such as: fire dust experience and gold. I think this is a really good idea and would love for you to get back to me. If you would like to contact me.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @TrulyRD !

Unfortunately, this suggestion is a duplicate to another idea. While not exactly the same as the original suggestion that you can find here, the premise of gathering players in the great hall each day is not one we want to pursue, even for an assembly. Players are welcome to do this in their own time in a roleplay manner, but it will not be held officially.

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a nice day!