DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizards PE but with mazes

okethqn

Magician
Minecraft IGN: okethqn
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
It's in the title.
Parkour is fun, but you need to be skilled.
Mazes can be done by anyone! :D

So, what if mazes were added to the list of wiz pe maps?! :D
pls... ;o;

Edit: and maybe bc mazes are sometimes very easy, what if small, mini parkour (like, small...) was added to certain sections, just to mix it up! :D and other types of puzzles? like a proper physical course :eek:

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
At first this would be great but a lot of players will going to memorize the mazes and that would be unfair towards the people who joined wizpe for the first time. So they have less chance at becoming top 3 of that class.

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Howdy Ethan!

Although I love this idea I have to agree with Chimpy. It sounds great in the title but when you think about it, players can memorize the maze and that might end up being unfair towards newer players. Maybe we should create new mazes in the future, but for wizpe I think it should just stay focused on parkour. But I always love to see players ideas it can help the server in the future, thanks for posting it here :)

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
1. mazes can be memorized and therefore give an advantage on students who has previously done the course.
2. mazes are not parkour. I personally don't see mazes as a thing during "Wizards PE"

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
I definitely think Maze PE would be a lot of fun, but I do agree that player's would end up memorizing the mazes and it would get unfair. There are already different quests that have a mix of mazes and parkour and it would be fun to have a class like that, but it probably just wouldn't work out in the long run.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that Wizard's PE is meant to relate to a skill based class (parkour) and the implementation of mazes will reduce this factor as they will become easily memorised and will give people advantages over others.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!