DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

World Interactions

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
Hi there.

With the recent end of the "Risen from ashes" roleplay event, I noticed how fun it was for me to explore the new headquarters of the Phoenixes, having to find all the interactions between NPCs and items around the world.

That's how I started thinking about how it could be made to large scale, everywhere on the map. I would imagine some sort of "Exploration Logbook" that opens into a GUI which stores every discovery we have made, perhaps divided by town so that we get to know how many we still need to find everywhere. Once completed, it could be traded for a unique mobility reward that helps wizards and witches travel around the map faster. It could even unlock specific mobility rewards stepwise (depending on the total percentage of the logbook completed, for example).

I feel like it would be a great way to add endgame content for graduates (considering some locations are only unlocked as we approach level 80) as well as infusing more story development to the server along the way. Finally, it could be a fun alternative to secret chests as those are made to be hidden and looted daily while this feature would be some sort of one-time deal that is not all that hidden in the end (if particles indicate its presence just like in the roleplay event).

Last edited:

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Wildsam,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! At the moment we are actually working on something similar to this in terms of interactions/items around the world for players to find. We agree that these would be fun for players to find, make exploration more exciting, and would fill up the map a little more. As of now we are not certain whether or not we will be doing a log book for them, but we will consider it for the future. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!