DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Would you rather? (Answer the question then make one up for the person below you)

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Go to a real show in Hollywood. I love traveling tbh

Would you rather spend all night in Disney World or Six Flags?

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Disney World! I've never been to either but OMG it looks amazing
Would you rather have a beach house or a giant pool?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Walk 100 miles, I can take breaks??

Would you rather be on a true crime show or a fantasy show :eek:

Sara Caroline

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Crestilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire
oh definitely be bit by a werewolf. dont you even dare get any insects near me:oops:
Would you rather marry someone you don't like or not being able to be with the ones you can't have?

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
I think I would rather marry someone that I don't like! I mean, I don't hate them, I just don't like them, so I am assuming they aren't toxic or dangerous for me. I believe that we can make compromises and get it to work out! There can always be couples therapy, and I truely believe that keeping a marriage healthy is about learning how to make it work. If it doesn't work out, a divorce can happen, but if the spirit of the question does not allow divorce, I am sure that with some communication and some compromises, we can make it work!!!

Would you rather only be allowed to use a PC or only be allowed to use a laptop?