DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Would you rather? (Answer the question then make one up for the person below you)

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
This is a simple would you rather, but after you answer a question, you have to make one for the next person, i'll start

Option 1: Would you rather have leaves as hair for a week
Or
Option 2: Be bald for a month

Please keep this chat up!

Last edited:

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Ghost Pepper!

Question for the person below me: Would you rather live alone on a boat knowing nothing of the world or would you rather be stuck in a city with others but never be able to leave home?

Maggie

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MaggieChi
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Probably live alone on a boat because I'd be alone either way, and it seems like the less lonely option!

Question for the person below me: Would you rather spend 2 minutes underwater or 2 days in the desert?

Professor
2 minutes underwater, I can hold my breath for a bit of time :)

Question for person below me: Would you rather play a sport you love but are really bad at, or a sport you hate but are very good at?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Okay I play a sport that I'm bad at but I do love it, I run and train for runs :)

Question for the person below me: What's one thing you can't live without?

Professor
hmmm proabably my necessitate would be food, but a item I like would be my phone/laptop
Question for the person below me: Would you rather dance infront of a thousand people or sing infront of a thousand people?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Fluent in 2 languages. As long as I’ve got the basics down I’m sure I can learn more in the future.

Would you rather visit the Antarctica for 7 days or the Amazon rainforest for 2 days?

Professor
Amazon Rain forest! I learned all about it in school and I prefer warmer weather xD
Would you rather: Be a professional chef or processional baker?

Professor
hmm Finger as Toes I guess xD (I love your signature btw, how did you do it?)
Would you rather: Go on a cruise vacation or go to a beach resort

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Beach Resort

Would you rather live near the ocean or live near the city?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Harry Potter

Would you rather spend the night in Hogsend or Diagonal Lane?

Professor
Deaf, I already know a bit of sign language and I still haven't been to a lot of places I want to
Would you rather watch cartoons or go to a real show in Hollywood?