DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 2 Arachnid quest

swoopdd

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: swoopdd
Serpent
Is it just me or are the boomslangs and thestry's suuuuuper hard to kill when you unlock this quest, that combined with the rare quest drops make this quest really dull. Am I missing a trick or do i just have to sit and constantly fight mobs that are higher level than me?

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey @swoopdd,

Although I already helped you on discord, I will paste my answers here if you still need help:

I would recommend getting better gear before attempting to kill these mobs. This will give you more health, damage, defense, etc, and it's very important while killing mobs. Also, an alternative, you could buy the materials from other players until you are ready to kill the mobs yourself. It can be frustrating at first, but it definitely gets easier as you level up, get better gear, and invest points into your spelltrees.

There's also something else I would like to note. Mobs give you experience, and you can use them as a way to level up. For levelling purposes, I recommend trying to find a mob that is around 3~ levels above you. This way, you can get the most XP out of your time.

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond below. Have a magical day!