DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 2 Second Quest

Hi, im having trouble completing this quest as every time I try to brew the dragons plague cure potion it keeps saying I don't have any dittany in my inventory yet I do, I even tried to o back to see if I had missed anything on the quest and I hadn't so next I tried going to the greenhouses to get more dittany and see if it would then let me brew the cure but it still isn't working so im now stuck here.

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hi, im having trouble completing this quest as every time I try to brew the dragons plague cure potion it keeps saying I don't have any dittany in my inventory yet I do, I even tried to o back to see if I had missed anything on the quest and I hadn't so next I tried going to the greenhouses to get more dittany and see if it would then let me brew the cure but it still isn't working so im now stuck here.
Hi @jemmah2003!

To brew the Dragon Plague Cure, you'll need a type of Dittany that is specific for a quest. You can get this by talking to the Madame Lillian NPC, she will give you the items you require. If you can recall, she is situated in the Hospital Wing. When you have the quest Dittany from her, you should be able to brew again!

Let me know if you have any further problems,
Tang