DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 4 quest blocked source

Pigeons

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PigeonsAreGreen
Honeybadger
I'm in the hovel on this quest and i've come to a brick wall, i've been stuck on it for a while and i think i need to ascendo over it. but after looking through all my spells ( the down key ones aswell) i cant find it anywhere and i dont think i have it. i'm level 36 if that makes any difference. im not sure what to do. :)

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @pIgEoN_02,

At level 36 you should have Ascendo, so you should make sure you have checked everywhere:

There are two spell hotbars. You access one of them by right-clicking your wand and then you can switch between them by clicking Q (or your dropkey) with your wand open.
There are also multiple spell inventories. You access the first one by opening your wand and pressing E (or whatever key opens your normal inventory as well). Then you can access your second, third and so forth spell inventories by clicking outside of the GUI (the box/inventory in which the spells can be found). You will always have as many spell inventories as you need to fit all the spells you have.

This is also explained in the "Wands and Casting Magic" section of /help, in case you are confused or need some more help.

I hope this helps,
Aurora