DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 5 - A Helping Hand

Nautical_Rose

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nautical_Rose
Honeybadger Dark Follower Vampire
Needing help on this quest.
At the Mysterious Manor, been trying to find the mop in a broom closet on the first floor above the ground floor, but I'm sure I've checked mostly all rooms and can't find a thing. Someone had mentioned it should be under the main stairs but that would be the way to the basement.

myriadofanger

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: myriadofanger
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Keeper SPEW Sr. Game Designer
hey!! :D so if you havent found it still, the broom closet is located at
4055, 56, 9408
!! if you need more help, feel free to let me know

Nautical_Rose

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nautical_Rose
Honeybadger Dark Follower Vampire
hey!! :D so if you havent found it still, the broom closet is located at
4055, 56, 9408
!! if you need more help, feel free to let me know
Thank you so much! Still was a bit confused with the coords though I ended up finding the mop and getting to the end of the quest. The Mysterious Manor sure is a difficult place to navigate! o_O

myriadofanger

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: myriadofanger
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Keeper SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Thank you so much! Still was a bit confused with the coords though I ended up finding the mop and getting to the end of the quest. The Mysterious Manor sure is a difficult place to navigate! o_O
:D np!! glad you found it anyway <333 it can be very confusing!