DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 5 - A Helping Hand

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @lightskyber!

The spots that require dusting should have some sort of particles coming out of them. This is not to be confused with the green particles coming out of the door, that's just to help you locate the room that needs dusting! Make sure that you have the Duster and Magnifying Glass from the storage area at [4086, 44, 9406].

Once you have those two items, you need to use the Magnifying Glass in the sparkling room. This will give you an effect of slowness and should allow you to see what exactly needs to be dusted.

I hope this helped! If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond here.
Jenn

lightskyber

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: lightskyber
Raven
Hiya @lightskyber!

The spots that require dusting should have some sort of particles coming out of them. This is not to be confused with the green particles coming out of the door, that's just to help you locate the room that needs dusting! Make sure that you have the Duster and Magnifying Glass from the storage area at [4086, 44, 9406].

Once you have those two items, you need to use the Magnifying Glass in the sparkling room. This will give you an effect of slowness and should allow you to see what exactly needs to be dusted.

I hope this helped! If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond here.
Jenn
thank you! i'll try it