DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

year 6 quest, an unbreakable bond

egirleve

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: egirleve
Griffin
So in this quest you need to fight alexandrus, Firstly he is way too strong, i suggest lowering his HP to max 10k.
Secondly, you can choose to either kill or save him, but after you pick one you cant change it and i think it would be great that if you cant kill him you can change it to save him. cause i personally cant kill him, 30.000 hp against 4000 is just very unfair.
* lower alexandrus hp
* be able to change to save or kill him after you picked.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
What gear are you wearing (hand and trinket specifically)? What spells do you use?

egirleve

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: egirleve
Griffin
My hand was: wool mittens, 409 damage, 205 healing. lvl 56
My trinket was: orb of oblivion necklace, 157 curse damage, +30 transfiguration damage, -7 curse cooldowns 59 curse defense, 39 jinx defense, 20 transfiguration defense
spells: flipellius, vermillio, baulectrius, ignatium, antioculus, venenox, trolellomo and cascamorus.
its basically impossible to kill him in 5 minutes before he despawns + he kills me in 2 hits, please lower his hp.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Right. Generally, your setup seems decent, but you could def upgrade.
My hand was: wool mittens, 409 damage, 205 healing. lvl 56
This is a common rarity hand item, you can upgrade that to a higher rarity for more damage. I would suggest buying "Searcher glove", it shouldnt be expensive and it would be a nice upgrade for you.
My trinket was: orb of oblivion necklace, 157 curse damage
You're wearing a curse trinket, which is a great choice, but only 2 of the spells you named are curses. Try to use more spells that have the category "Curse" as those will do more damage with your current gear set. Contagios for example, that will do a ton of damage.
If the boss has 30k health, and those are your stats, he should be dying with less than 50 spell hits, which isn't a lot at all. If he's doing too much damage TO YOU, you should probably try to keep distance by constantly using flipelius between attacks.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @egirleve

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We believe that this boss is at the right difficulty for the time being. Bosses are meant to be difficult to beat, especially since we believe fighting is also an option a player can choose.

Nevertheless, thank you for creating your suggestion, we really appreciate it and hope this does not stop you from creating future suggestions.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!