DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Yogurt Fun

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The Potterworld player base want yogurt. This is no secret! Just take a quick glance at this thread to find out. I suggest either a yogurt collectable that gives you different flavoured yogurts on interaction (with different coloured textures) OR a shop where you can buy yogurt in Diagonal Lane / one of the towns. The yogurt should obviously be consumable! YUM YUM!(
(They could possibly use new textures or maybe just the textures in the head store with different jars)

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @MattyPoltergeist and others interested in this idea!

Thank you so much for bringing up this suggestion! I'm super excited to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and for the time being placed on hold. We really like the idea of adding more shops around our world, as we know they're quite fun to discover and purchase from. To decide exactly which shop will be added we will be holding a poll in-game, so keep an eye out for more details there! It's very possible that a yogurt shop could be one of our new shops after this poll too!

Thank you once again and if you have any questions feel free to reach out! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @MattyPoltergeist,

Here's an update on this suggestion. We included a yogurt-themed store as one of four options for a potential store. Unfortunately, it did not win the vote. However, we will likely include it in a future poll, where it may be selected for the new store.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!