DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

✩ What's your Aesthetic? ✩

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
So I came up with this idea while scrolling through some of my boards and I had the idea to post random aesthetics! If you have one that you personally love or find that it fits you then post it below!​

You can add a photo, whatever you call it and why it fits you but that's totally optional :)

Please make sure to keep it appropriate and all! I'll go first!​

I always find myself going for a rainbow theme mixed with memes or anything funny and I call this the trash coyote.​
I have no clue how to describe my aesthetic besides chaotic and funny idk!​
Anyways here are some fun photos!! :eek:

Anastasia

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Anamorous
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire SPEW
Whatever aesthetic you'd call pastel pink/gold/faux plants/white/fairy lights/cute stuff

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf WizNetworker
I've always loved the wild west, cowboys, etc. It's my aesthetic.

3e6d5d543ca83ba499ad479900395ae6.jpg
original.jpg
download.jpg

Ralie

Head of Media
Minecraft IGN: Ralie
Honeybadger Auralock VIP
I am what they call an aesthetic addict ,, I ended up with a yellow aesthetic featuring the beach and my cat!! I think it fits my personality and badger vibe !! I have so many photos saved for aesthetics whoops (shoutout to Jada and snowy for being my aesthetic managers I appreciate u) but I think these four photos fit me best !! (Yes that is my cat - his name is Buddy!)