DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A "Quest Item" Bag

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I was thinking, if it were possible it would be really nice especially with the travel limitations these days to have a quest item bag to store all your quest items in. They would automatically populate in the bag as they have the tag "quest" item so it'd be easy to implement.

The quest item bag wouldn't necessarily have a storage capacity as it would just fill as needed as you earned quest items without overloading your valuable storage space on person while completing quests.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Although it would be nice to have extra storage, most if not all quest-related items either get used or disappear after the quest is completed. So as long as you stay to quests in your level range, there shouldnt be any loose quest stuff in your inventory because you cannot complete a quest due to your health, dmg, etc.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that we do like the idea in itself regarding the portable storage system. However, we do not want to limit the bag solely to hold specific items. Also, you will most likely not have too many quest items at a time along with once the quest has reached completion they disappear. However, we will be adding something quite similar in the future! We will be introducing backpacks, which will be convenient for quest items (or anything else you want to add) instead of having a bag dedicated to them! I will be linking the thread below so you can read more regarding backpacks!

LINK: https://potterworldmc.com/threads/backpacks.3333/

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!