DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add A Headshot Mechanic to Anti-Appareo

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
It's a solid spell but it deals barely any damage, especially with the way the spell tree is setup for it. Currently if you cast it at people, regardless where you aim, head or body, it does the same damage. Please add a headshot mechanic so good aim can be rewarded with this spell as well.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Salmandingo!

We thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve the server for our player base. I will bring this suggestion up with the staff team and I will send you a response as soon as possible!

Have an amazing day/night!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey there @Salmandingo!

I am here to just keep you updated on what we have been discussing regarding your suggestion. We have brought it up and talked about it further, but we are unfortunately unable to make a solid decision regarding your idea at the moment. We have a lot of upcoming changes that could affect how much of an impact spells make and we want to ensure we do not unbalance a spell before these changes go live. However, in order to provide some transparency with you, I wanted to let you know that we are unable to give you a decision until about a month or two.

Thank you again for bringing this suggestion up with us and hopefully we will be able to get you a decision on it in a couple months! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Salmandingo,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and is actually already implemented! We really liked the idea of adding the headshot mechanic to this spell and therefore released it in the recent gameplay update Here. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

I hope you have an amazing day!