DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a POG emote for everyone to use!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
So in regards to the conversation of POG on August 27th, it was discussed to add a POG emote. In which I heavily disagree that we should not have one, because it's pog, but my statement of disagreement has backfired and I have a chair at the pog table with my name on it, specifically with the name of Cate_Pogcell.

I can't explain why, but I think this POG emote will be a decent add, maybe in an emote package, maybe just in general for usage. I have here an example of what this could look like: https://gyazo.com/d33eb2b6a022eb0e1b4d87bb64336235

Please take this into consideration during a discussion. I hope you all are having a fantastic day! <3

-Cate_POGcell

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
I agree however as a whole collection pack maybe a twitch pack as a whole l, including he most popular ones like 5head, pog, pepe etc

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
I thought I would just stick in with my personal opinion about this, and while I do believe some people understand the term "pog", I would not say that quite many do it, and in my personal opinion, something that a player has access to, such as emotes, either from start or by buying it off the store, should be something that everyone has an understanding for what it means. I can say that I personally have no clue what that term means, and if I have understood it right, it is something from Twitch which I personally do not use, and I believe there are probably quite many others not using it either. I thought it would be worth taking into consideration. :)

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @CateCate_,

Thank you so much for taking to time to suggest this emote! We're always looking for ways to improve our server, and we are excited to see that you have ideas for new emotes! I'll bring your idea up the staff team and we'll discuss whether this can be implemented or not - please keep an eye out for a response to this thread with any final decisions/details.

Have a fantastic day,
Garrison

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @CateCate_,

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! As I said above, we are so happy to see that you're suggesting possible improvements/additions for Potterworld. We hope that you continue to make suggestions in the future!

I've brought your idea up with the staff team, and we are declining this suggestion at this time. We feel that implementing this emote would not fit well with the theme of Potterworld, and we think that it would only be used/understood by a select group of players - this specific emote is mostly Twitch related which is something that a lot of players would not understand. Additionally, we would need a pack that would fit this emote and we do not think that having one specifically dedicated to Twitch content would fit well with the server. We like the idea of releasing more emote packs, however, we would like to add some that would benefit the entire community. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to suggest this emote! We hope that you understand our reasoning for this denial - please contact me or any other Poltergeist if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Garrison