DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add customized settings for residents (Housing)

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

I'd like to suggest an idea I personally think would benefit the server a lot.
As players sometimes offer their help at housings for gold, I thought it would be a good idea to add some customized settings for the residents at your housing. I'd like to see a feature that lets us enable/disable building, chest interactions, and adding permissions for residents to kick/ban a player from your housing.
The command could be something like /house permission <build|chest|kick|ban|> <true/on|false/off> or simply just open a GUI for the players to toggle on and off these customized settings.

These settings would make players accept help from other players who offers their help for, an example, building a house for a certain amount of gold.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I agree with this - I think if it was technically possible - it would be cool for a resident to be able to place their shopkeeper on your plot rather than their own :)

I know I'm a week late to the party, but this is a great idea! Also, I agree with what Joe said. It'd be cool to be able to advertise your shopkeeper at other player's plots. This would be a cool way to make a shopping area or like a mall-type place for some extra gold! Players could have their shopkeepers set up at your housing and you could charge gold if you wanted.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Leyak!
As there is already another thread about this that is Under Review here I will be marking this thread as a duplicate. Rest assured that any new ideas brought up here, will nevertheless be looked at and discussed!
Thank you for taking the time to bring up your suggestion to us. We really appreciate it and we hope you will make more suggestions in the future!
Have a great day!