DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Haggleton To the Fire Dust Network

What Do You Think About Adding Haggleton to the Fire Dust Network?

• I agree! They should add it.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • I don't think it is necessary. They shouldn't add it.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Pretty self explanatory, Haggleton is 1000s of blocks away from the nearest town without a fire dust station and unlike other towns that do not have fire dust it is a) really far away from the nearest town as already mentioned b) Vital for a lot of quests and c) A location routinely revisited after doing the quests due to unicorns. My warp is primarily set to Haggleton to grind those unicorns but when I want to go anywhere else it is super annoying and requires that I fly to Hogsworth to even access the fire dust network.
EDIT: The exact cost of firedust for each travel point is a little too specific for a suggestion like mine but, if accepted could you make it so the travel to Hogsworth from Haggleton costs 1 dust? Thanks.

Last edited:

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Yes, I agree. Locations in the deep forest are very difficult to reach because they take such a long time to fly to; adding haggleton to the fire dust network would fix this for those who are willing to pay for fire dust.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this definitely needs to added. I brought up this idea to someone in GD and they said that "it wouldn't fit in because its a giant camp". But there are other locations like Ireland and Greenshore Harbour which are waterlocked and the Dark Prision, which has the most powerful and evil wizards has a firedust location just outside without even a door. Sometimes you need to compromise the balance between realism and gameplay friendly feature. Haggleton is so isolated on the map and it arguably has the longest quest line in the game from travelling. Plus the level range there is 60 - 70, the second longest year to level in. It basically has the players ping ponging between Hogsworth and Haggleton so they can exchange their ac for xp.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hi and once again thanks for the suggestion. We like this idea and think that adding it to the fire dust network is something that we think would be beneficial to the server due to it's distance from any other fire dust location. We'll hopefully be adding this soon.

We hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!