DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add the Love Chamber back to the Department of Mysteries

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think that in HP lore the Love Chamber's door knob is actually hot to the touch and you can't go in it. Plus I feel like it would be out of place, since every other chamber has a sort of mystic to it that the PW Love Chamber doesn't have. Maybe they could add a dialogue option referencing the Love Chamber when you try to enter a door that's locked.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello MattyPoltergeist!
Thank you for taking some time out of your day to bring up your idea. We always appreciate suggestions and feedback!
I will now bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team so that we can discuss it and get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a magical day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @MattyPoltergeist,
Apologies for the delay but we have decided to accept this suggestion because we think it would be a fun addition to the server. However, instead of re-adding the entire love chamber, we will be adding an interaction to the door because HP Lore states that the chamber is not supposed to be entered. That said, we might also add a quest that introduces players to the actual chamber in the future, but this is not certain and might also not be done.
Thanks again for the wonderful suggestion and have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
A small interaction/dialog has been added to the entrance to the Love Sanctum (our lore name for the Love Chamber) in the Department of Mysteries which explains why the Sanctum is currently inaccessible.

Enjoy the change and have a great day!