DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adding an option to vanish players in droppers and similar minigames in events/CEs

Sovlstice

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BitterSiren
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but when I play droppers it's hard to see anything with like 7 other people jumping with you, especially if they're blocking the water so you can't see where to land or if you jump at the same time and in the same spot as someone so you can't see anything whatsoever.
What I'm suggesting is either an option, like servers such as Hypixel, to vanish players in droppers, parkour, etc. or to have players automatically vanish in these event/CE minigames. It's clear that it's possible since in the Easter CE's egg hunt minigame in parkour sections, players would automatically vanish after passing an "invisible wall" you could say. It's just a shame and irritating that it isn't consistent across events/CEs when it really should be.
Another small suggestion that is somewhat tied to the title of my post is removing particle/death effects as they not only are distracting but also cause lag for other players which makes navigation just that much more tedious, especially for players with slower computers.

I apologize if I sound rude or pushy at all in this post, I've just had an issue with this for a bit, and I know other players have the same problem.

Sovlstice

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BitterSiren
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
Quick add-on/edit for the part about particle/death effects: I mean remove them in the minigames, not all together. Just felt like I should clarify just in case!

government_h

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: government_h
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order
Great suggestion imo.

An option to turn players invisible would be amazing in those instances.

One could say the other players pose as an additional challenge, though I do believe the dropper/parkour should be challenge enough.

It's especially bad when other players have certain cosmetics and hats on, like wings, which sometimes can take up one's entire screen and blocking even more of the view.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Sovlstice !

This idea has already been mentioned as a suggestion! It has been accepted and it's currently on hold! You can see the original thread here. We have already started implementing this in some activities in CEs! I will mark this thread as duplicate and we will send future updates in the linked thread once it has been implemented!

Thank you for making this suggestion regardless and I hope you have a magical day!