DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adding Flying Courses Around the Map

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey all. I found that practicing for flying is much more of a hassle than practicing for dueling. For dueling, we can duel mobs in the forest and we can duel others in the dueling halls or in the various dueling arenas. However, the only way to practice flying is to actually queue for a flying game. The wait for queue sometimes can go up to 10 minutes, and then the game is over within 1-2 mins.

I would love for some of these flying courses to be added for single player use. For example, we already have a small flying course at the phoenix base, and I would love to see more courses added.

We can even have a warp from the Department of Leisures and Games which takes us to a flying course, and an NPC can supply us with a "class broom" once every like 20 minutes or so. We can use that broom or our broom of choice to fly around the course as many times as we like so that we can practice. It allows players like myself to occasionally play an aspect of flying which is less competitive and better for training.

Flying is as competitive as dueling and I would love to see it become as easy to train for flying, as it is for dueling.
Thanks for reading!

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this will be a great idea to add in the Revelius Update :) this could also encourage exploration and give flyers a chance to practice

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya! Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld.
I will now bring up your suggestion to the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again Sal!
After discussing this suggestion with the team, we have decided that we like it and might look into adding more flying courses around the map in the future. We think adding flying courses to the map, where players can practice their flying, would be beneficial. These flying courses would likely end up being separate areas, like other minigames currently are.
However, because we would rather use flying courses for tournaments and challenges, this would be rather low priority and it might take a while before it is implemented.
Thank you for taking the time to suggest this. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
I am SO excited to see this. Now that the Revelius map is so large, there are lots of cool and creative spaces for these courses. I'm so hype!

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I am SO excited to see this. Now that the Revelius map is so large, there are lots of cool and creative spaces for these courses. I'm so hype!
I just realized you responded to this like a whole year later
I also realized that I just did too