DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Allow house residents the /house fly perm

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello all!

I’ve come with the idea of: if a player has bought /house fly, they should be able to use it on other housings too! As a builder myself, flying in my housing has made my build so much earlier (thanks to galabin for purchasing it for me🥺). I’m currently working on my 2nd build commission at housing, and without /house fly, it hasn’t been quite easy.

I propose that players who’ve bought the flying perm, should be able to use it on houses they’re resident in, as commonly, if you’re resident you’re likely aiding in a build. With it being this expensive (20k gold), it should be implemented that it can be used at other housings.

I hope you all are well! 💚

-Cate

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Cate,
This is in fact something that has been suggested and accepted before! This thread has been put On - Hold for the time being but it is something we will hopefully be looking at in the future as we like the suggestion. The suggestion is somewhat different to yours (it suggests that if the owner of a housing buys /fly, all the residents can use it as well) but your version is also something we have discussed and ultimately these two ideas are very similar and can be grouped together.
Nevertheless, thank you for bringing forward your suggestion and we hope you will make more in the future!
Have a great day!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Oh awesome!! Ty for letting me know!
And thank you! Hope you have a great day aswell!! 💚