DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Resident fly

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I feel like if you bought the house fly for 20.000 Gold it should also exist an option like for example ' /house residentfly on '
That also residents can use the house fly that the owner bought.
So there won't be any bugs with the resident housing and your own ones I'd suggest to make it an extra command like the old I mentioned above. It would really help players to get as much help as they need to set up a great housing.

~Hektor

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If they were to add this command, I don't think they should allow everyone to fly, but only the people who bought it.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there,
Thank you for making a suggestion! We truly appreciate it and hope you will use these forums to make more in the future.
We are happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we like the idea. However it will be put On-Hold as there are other things we are focusing on at the moment.
Have a great day!

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings @HektorTM !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been completed with the recent Dev Housing Update! The Update has added a new set of Housing permissions that include Resident Flight Mode - these permissions can be modified in /housing settings. You can read more about the changes here.

We hope you enjoy the additions and I hope you have a lovely day!