DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Animorphus change

sNunoLIVE

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cap16
Honeybadger
Players shouldn't be able to see wands, bags, whatever items in hand while using Animorphus.
Also, the Animorphus should be able to fly *at some point.

*for example, by getting to a certain level, or when unlocking a broom.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Unless they removed the flying ones from the store (phoenix and that) and make it an in game thing, this would break EULA. But if you mean that you would now get animagus ONLY by in game then be cool ig maybe idk

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
i don't think they would change it to just an in-game thing because it was previously on the store, so I'm not sure they would be allowed to/want to change it or the people who bought them for money could be annoyed that they would be free (as in not costing irl money)

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would think that is this is added it would mostly work as a broom appearance but its a very good idea

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @sNunoLIVE,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @sNunoLIVE,
After discussing your ideas we have unfortunately decided to decline them for the following reasons.
The idea about seeing items in your hand while in Animorphus form sadly isn't possible to implement because even when you are invisible you can see the items in your hand. However, the items are only visible to the players themselves so other players won't see anything being held by them!
As mentioned previously, the second idea would be against the EULA because it would give an in-game advantage to players who spend real money. Unfortunately, making obtaining animorphus forms in-game is also currently not possible as it was previously on the store. So if we changed it to give in-game perks now, it would still give in-game advantages to those who spent real money on it previously. This is also unfair towards those players who bought it on the store previously as they had to spend money it, while others could simply buy it with gold (or another currency).
Thank you for suggesting this to us. We really appreciate it and hope you'll have a great day!