DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Arena Score Leaderboard

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
We all know what cuties are ranked top 6, but why not add a full leaderboard like the ones for the mini games? To see whos up and running for the top 6 spots or just to see how badly youre doing (sad). The data is there right as everyone can see their individual score it shouldnt be that rough to put up an overall leaderboard. Would be nice to, just like the one in halls, seperate it so flying, duelling, and overall is for themselves. Idk tech stuff but i think it would be cute, ok bye!

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey @zZalt. Unfortunately, the in-game leaderboards that you see are manually written and updated by Autumn, the current Lead Arena Master, every few days! In my opinion, if we were to do it in game as a full leaderboard, it would take too long and too much space for our convenience. Additionally, we aren't currently able to display such stats/leaderboards on the website due to tech limitations! However, this could definitely change in the future!

Edit: This isn't a final decision or anything, I'm just giving my opinion and I would love to see what others have in mind about this suggestion :) :heart:

Last edited:

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
Hey @zZalt. Unfortunately, the in-game leaderboards that you see are manually written and updated by Autumn, the current Lead Arena Master, every few days! If we were to do it in game as a full leaderboard, it would take too long and too much space for our convenience. Additionally, we aren't currently able to display such stats/leaderboards on the website due to tech limitations! However, this could change in the future :heart:
oop rip, well gj autumn atleast

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hey Zalt and Sal,

Thank you both for bringing your input.

The suggestion has been discussed and has been declined for the reasons Salmandingo has already mentioned. Because the leaderboard is manually updated, making a full one would take too much effort in our opinion. Additionally, offering one on the website is not possible due to technical reasons. However, this might change in the future, however, we won't move forward with it for now. We hope this is understandable.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee