DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Assistant to Head of Media

Congratulations to Danielle @MamaDuckie on becoming our newest Assistant to Head of Media & Public Relations!

As Assistant to Head, Danielle is now responsible for the management of all the teams within the Media & PR department alongside the current Head of Media & PR (Emily). Together, they are responsible for the standards for creative content released & used for the server.

Ever since joining the Media Leadership team a year ago, Danielle has been going above and beyond with all that she does! Danielle joined the Media team in 2020 as a DD Writer and has been a phenomenal team member who has shaped the Daily Diviner into what it is today. I consider myself so lucky to be able to work alongside her and I am excited to see all she does in this new role!

Congratulations Danielle! :heart:

If there are any questions regarding Media & PR, please reach out to Emily (Ralie#5837) or Danielle (MamaDuckie#4821) via Discord.

Comments