DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bag Colors

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I am perfectly aware that Bizbo Bags came out less than an hour ago hOWEvER I already have a suggestion thats super simple. Based on the title, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.. coloring your bags! Having a shop or kiosk where you can customize your bag color would be really helpful for inventory placement so we know we can grab the right bag. While the different categories of bags are different colors and appearances, some of these are very similar to pre-existing items such as the Collectors Bag and Book Bag.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @aaron ♡ !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. While this is something we'd love to add to the server, we won't be adding a feature to change the colours of any of the bags. Doing this would require us to create duplicates of each of the bags in multiple colours, which would be a lot of new models and model slots/would take up additional resource packs.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!