DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

bear pet

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello again @dani !

I bring good news! We have accepted this suggestion, as we liked the idea of adding a bear pet to our store and would like to implement this or something similar to it. However, if ever the case we don't add a bear pet, we will look into possibly incorporating bear-themed items in our future store releases. We currently don't have a set date on when we would be doing this, as it would have to line up with planned store releases.

I hope to see more suggestions from you in the future, and until then I wish you a lovely day!:alien:

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hiya @dani !!

I'm happy to say that this idea is now complete with the release of the Woodland Store Releases. We hope everyone enjoys their adorable new bear cub pets.

If you have any further suggestions, don't hesitate to provide them, and have a wonderful day!