DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

/block (Ign)

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
I think it would be a very useful command to have a /block, which would mean that the player is banned from your housing, you cant see there messages in public chats and they cant see yours this would also include not allowing pms from that one specific player. Also if they did /online (your ign) it would always say that you're offline.
You could also be made vanished from one another to stop them from following you around spamming you with emotes or just getting in your in general.
This would be a great addition as it would allow players to enjoy the server in a safe environment that they can feel comfortable.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Someone really had to get on your nerves for this haha. Jokes aside, I don't think this is necessary. I would, maybe, add a feature that makes it so a certain person can't PM you.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Kidda, thank you for taking the time to leave your suggestion!

As @Max Fireheart has mentioned, a similar suggestion has been suggested and accepted before. We think the suggested feature would be a wonderful addition, as it takes a step to make Potterworld safer and it creates a tool to allow players to avoid conflict where applicable. Feel free to check out this thread for more information.

Therefore, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate and moving it to the declined section.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:!